Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,749 through 2,754 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dee Lynn
      Participant

I’m Deena from Canada & I’m interested in understanding truth & God/Source on an even deeper level than I already do.

Shannah
      Participant

hello, I’m Shannah, I’m 24 & from the san fernando valley. I found KabU when I was trying to get more info on my local kabbalah center. I honestly have no idea about what kabbalah other than it being a jewish practice so it’s gonna be interesting to see my growth as I try out this course. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Zechariah McBryde
      Participant

Hi! My name is Zechariah. I’ve been reading up on Kabbalah for years and I’ve found Bnei Baruch to be the absolute best resource and authority on the subject. I’ve been really looking forward to learning more through this course. I’m so thankful for the abundance of wisdom shared through this organization!  🙏🏼

Fabrizio Pallotti
      Participant

Hello. I’m Fabrizio, 43, from Italy. Over the years I developed an interest for spirituality, in its various forms. Looking forward to refresh and improve my knowledge of Kabbalah.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

Hi, dear people,

I’m Henk Hadders and I live in The Netherlands. I retired as an executive director of the board of a mental health institute. Now I work on initiatives in the field of the commons and sustainability, linked with transformative education. and vertical development. Years ago I followed this course with great pleasure and now I take it again  to deepen and broaden my insight(s)

Micki
      Participant

Hello! My name is Micki. I’m an artist that lives high up in the Colorado Rockies. I became interested in learning more about Kabbalah while studying Judaism. I’m really looking forward to this course. Nice to meet you all!  🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 2,749 through 2,754 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.