Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,761 through 2,766 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Daniel Garcia
      Participant

Hello, my name is Daniel. Excited to go on a new journey.

Zakaria
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>انازكريا من المغرب معجب بالتصوف اليهودي واريد تعلم الكابالا</span></span>

Zakaria
      Participant

انازكريا من المغرب معجب بالتصوف اليهودي واريد تعلم الكابالا

Alyssa R
      Participant

Hello 👋 my name is Alyssa. I am from USA. I have always had a calling for spiritual learning and have studied many different things mostly Buddhism, Hinduism and Judaism. I have been slowly working towards learning about Kabbalah the  last few years but I have finally decided to make the commitment and study here at KabU. I am very excited to be here and work through these courses as well as be a part of the community.

Flor De Maria
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hey there!, my name is Flor, I’m from Peru. With my family we have felt the call of Hashem and we are in Judaism, I was looking for an authentic and original Kabbalah center, to complement my Torah studies 😁</p>

Julius
      Participant

Hello I am Julius

Viewing 6 posts - 2,761 through 2,766 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.