Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,743 through 2,748 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Daniel Williams
      Participant

Hi I’m Alonzo this is new to me

Hensy
      Participant

Hello, my name is Hensy (pronounced Hen-See)

I am 22 years old, been into Kabbalah since 17, I’m curious to see where this course will guide me! I’m hoping it will evolve me to a more spiritual being & help me to connect and/or stay connected to the light as much as possible! Good luck everyone!

Kevin
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Kevin, and I am 47 and from the United States. While a Christian, I am very interested in learning other philosophies which can be incorporated into my growth and spiritual practice.

Lee
      Participant

Hi I’m Lee and I’ve always been drawn to this sort of thing and started reading about Kabbalah in the early 90’s under the heading of ‘magic’ before any of the actual content was revealed to the wider population. The whole dilemma of self-interest versus giving does seem to be at the core of life’s problems and I’m keen to change my outlook and actions accordingly.

B-LOVE
      Participant

Hello, my name is Blake, although most call me B-LOVE hahaha. I’m a practicing Love-based Christian Mystic and greatly enjoy using multiple tools in my spiritual growth. I’m from Utah and find time in nature is also essential to my growth and enlightenment.

Dee Lynn
      Participant

I’m Deena from Canada & I’m interested in understanding truth & God/Source on an even deeper level than I already do.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,743 through 2,748 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.