My name is Kandace, I enjoy studying the wisdom of kabbalah and aspire to know and become more like the creator. I find the teachings in Kabbalah to be very insightful in helping me to grasp somewhat of a better understanding of how to connect with the upper force of all that is.
Hello Everyone, My name is Kwame. I have been studying the tree of life and other mystical teachings and happy to formally start a class on Kabbalah. I look forward to the lessons answering my questions I hold and helping me lead a happy and fulfilled life.
Hi, my name is Romi Walker and I’m happy to be here in this Kabbalah group so we can learn, share and grow together with this new information that we are about to acquire:)
This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Romi.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,779 through 2,784 (of 7,787 total)