Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,773 through 2,778 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello, my name is Odile Hugonot Haber, I am French and American.  I am a retired Registered Nurse and now work as a volunteer working for peace with a Women’s Peace Organization called the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom. I write articles and I am the chair of the US Middle East committee. I also live in France during the summer.

Hello, my name is Odile Hugonot Haber, I am French and American.  I am a retired Registered Nurse and now work as a volunteer working for peace with a Women’s Peace Organization called the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom. I write articles and I am the chair of the US Middle East committee. I also live in France during the summer.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

hello my name is kebede dessis from ethiopia/oromiya

Marc
      Participant

Hello, I am wanting to find out more about the creation myth of the light and the vessel.

Marc
      Participant

Hello all, I would like to know more about the creation myth, of the ‘light’ and the vessel of light, and the breaking of the vessel and the gathering of the shards of light.

Robert
      Participant

I think the authintic wisdom of Kabbala shared by BB is the only sourde of answers to the spiritual question that I have. I am a simple guy trying to live a simple life.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,773 through 2,778 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.