Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,767 through 2,772 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #377206
      Elizabeth Galicia
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Liz. I’m excited to become part of a community that’s on the same journey as I am.

    • #377149
      Marjo Easley
      Participant

      Hello. My name is Marjo and I am curious to learn what this all about.

    • #377115
      Moshe
      Participant

      Hello Everyone,

      I come from a Christian background but converted to Judaism as an adult. I’m excited to join this community and delve into the study of Kabbalah. Connecting with each of you and exploring the deeper teachings of Judaism is something I look forward to. Finding this website feels like discovering a hidden treasure beneath the surface of life’s offerings. I’m eager to learn and grow with you all. Shalom.

      Moshe

    • #377087
      Renata Klem
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Renata, I’m Brazilian, and I’m seeking knowledge about Kabbalah to try to discover more about myself and the secrets of life.

    • #377022
      NEDA
      Participant

      Hello everyone

      my name is Neda. I live in London, originally from Iran. For the past few years I have been learning about Kabbalah.

    • #377020
      Cleo
      Participant

      Hello everyone,

      Greetings from Romania.
      The reason for meeting me here relates to my journey to understand more about the world and myself.
      I’ve always missed a support community to guide me in my searches.

      Best,
      Cleo

Viewing 6 posts - 2,767 through 2,772 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.