Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,791 through 2,796 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

Hello, I’m Sarah living in Mexico, I have recently gotten into the hebrew roots movement (massianic jews) and am interested in learning Kabalah and being able to apply it to my life.

Sara Medcalf
      Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m so happy to be here. I’m happy that you found your way here, too!

I was guided here. This seems to be the place. Im so thankful to fit some of the puzzle pieces together, finally.

Auten
      Participant

Hi, I’m David. I’m from the west coast of the U.S.

I studied a bit of Kabbalah and the tree of life 30 years ago, then life took me down a different path although I never lost my interest or fascination of the subject, I couldn’t seem to find a source of information on Kabbalah that I was drawn to until now.
      I am looking to know and understand my purpose in life. I want to find hope, unity, connection and love. I want to create.

Harry
      Participant

I’m Chris. I live in Shepherdstown Wv. I’m a Manual Therapist. This resonates with me on a deep level. Let’s roll

Hello,

I´m Patricia, from Brazil. I expect to attain a deeper understanding of our purpose in life, live according to the purpose of our creation, and contribute to this temporarily human experience.

Marioo
      Participant

Good afternoon, my name is Mario out of FL. I’m expecting to learn all the definitions for the words you use, and this subject has to offer me, whether you provide them to the class, in a Glossary, or not! I expect to learn each of these concepts to full conceptual understanding.

I’m expecting to learn all the basic principles of this subject well enough to align the subject, whether you teach them to us, and align the subject for us, or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,791 through 2,796 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.