Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,797 through 2,802 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi all!

So glad to be here, for sure not coincidental.

It’s long I’m looking for answers, and I’m finally starting the study of kabbalah after going in circles, in trials and errors for quite a bit.

Much love!

S Moyer
      Participant

Hi.  My name is Sandy, from Augusta, GA. I don’t find it coincidental that I’m here.  In fact, I do not believe in coincidences.  I believe I’ve been brought here because I seek truth, not just for myself, but for others.  I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.  I have recently been through a refining fire, my wilderness, and, although I may be in my promised land now, I still need to learn about the Kaballah, to continue.

S Moyer
      Participant

Hi.  My name is Sandy.  I don’t find it coincidental that I’m here.  In fact, I do not believe in coincidences.  I believe I’ve been brought here because I seek truth, not just for myself, but for others.  I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.  I have recently been through a refining fire, my wilderness, and perhaps, although I may be in my promised land now, I still need to learn about the Kaballah, to continue.

Francisco
      Participant

Hello, my name is Francisco. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, but currently live in North Carolina. I am here to learn more about authentic Kabbalah and how to apply its principles and methods in my life, in particular the way Rabbi Yehuda Leib Halevi Ashlag as his sons taught it.

matt
      Participant

Hi my name is Matt. I live in Northern California. I am hear in hopes of finding my true calling in life, why am I hear, what’s my mission, those kinds of things. I seek true spirituality and a strong connection and network with humanity. I’m really excited to get to know everyone and here your reasons and interests in Kabbalah.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi! I am João Chico, from Angola, i am here looking from true to improve my life and to understand the laws that govern our realities.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 2,797 through 2,802 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.