Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,821 through 2,826 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #374720
      Aleah
      Participant

      Hello everyone! I’m Aleah and from the Jnited States. I am excited to finally learn Kabbalah.

    • #374609
      Daniel
      Participant

      Hallo, ik verblijf afwisselend in België en Spanje en wens meer te weten over de Kaballah nadat ik de abstract expressionistische schilders Rothko en Barnett Newman dieper heb ontdekt.

      Groeten

    • #374559
      John
      Participant

      Hello from Panama. My name is Jack. I look forward to joining you in the course.

    • #374547
      Lo Wt
      Participant

      Thank You

    • #374491
      Ariano
      Participant

      Hi! I´m from Brasil.

      Am I starting all over again? I really enjoyed covering the first 5 weeks but now, this  site doesn´t open the possibility to step ahead.

      I beg you to see to it.

      Thank you.

      • #375226

        Hi Ariano,

        If you’re having issues with accessing the course, you can use the “help ?” button in the bottom right to reach out to the tech support team.

        Albert @ KabU

    • #374474
      Alexander Luzin
      Participant

      Salut, sunt Bogdan din Romania si mi-as dori sa ma alatur acestor invataturi.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,821 through 2,826 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.