Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,809 through 2,814 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beulah flower
      Participant

Hi Tony,

I am ann from India. I am a Jew by descent. I am a teacher by profession. I am interested in studying deeper truths. I am in the process of reading the Zohar.

Anna
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Anna, this is the first time studying Kabbalah formally, but have some prior understanding!

Alexandre
      Participant

I am very happy to be with you all. It’s my first time studying Kabbalah formally. I have read some books on Kabbalah and looked forward for a time like this to study it under a qualified teacher or group. I live in Accra Ghana. I am a retired finance and accounting and currently undergoing a ministerial program with the Unity Church in the USA 🇺🇸.

Dano
      Participant

I’m Daniel, US south Carolina.  A grandfather. Married. Bible scholar,  Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer,  musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets.  Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge.  I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.

Dano
      Participant

I’m Daniel, a grandfather. Married. Bible scholar,  Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer,  musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets.  Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge.  I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.

Dano
      Participant

I’m a grandfather. Married. Bible scholar,  Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer,  musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets.  Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge.  I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,809 through 2,814 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.