Hi, I’m Daniel. My grandmothers recent passing  brought me here. She was devout and truly exemplary. Something changed in me or wants to. I’m assuming, along this path. Curious to learn more.
Hello, I’m Aurelio. I been reading some of the Kaballah books from Baal Hasulam and Rabash and i’m always intrigued. The videos are helpful but I feel that there so much more. I’m looking to learning, growing, and sharing.
I came across an article in the Jersusalem Post that Kabbalah explained the connection between storms and the spiritual, and wanted to learn more. My name is Amos.
Hello everyone, I’m Jen from Michigan. I have been on a long journey to grow my spirituality and find a greater fulfillment through a connection to the divine. I grew up fundamentalist Christian but left in my 20’s and found great comfort in Reform Judaism which has led me here. I look forward to learning and experiencing what I can and grow in the process.