Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,899 through 2,904 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kim
      Participant

Hello,

I am Kim, 56, married with grandchildren. I’ve been searching for a very long time for the meaning of life as well as trying to fill a void I cannot explain. I have been Catholic, Lutheran, Christian, agnostic. I’ve studied or at least familiarized myself with new age practices, reiki, crystals, herbs, the occult, consciousness, shamanism, magick, energy medicine, the theory that everything has a spirit or an energy to it from a rock to a blade of grass. I believe I have been led here at this time to study Kabbalah.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I am Abraham my goal is to connect with teachers and students and began the learning process.  I have been reading kabbalah books for present and future classes that I will be taking. I’ll make it short my main purpose for this effort is to make my way home by learning to bestow and be close to the CREATER

Peter
      Participant

Hello, my name is Peter. I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I have studied the fringes of Kabbalah for about a year and am ready to drive deeper.

Bilma
      Participant

Shalom to KabU instructors and students,

My name is Bilma currently living in New York. During my lifetime I was chasing all the wrong things and always felt a void in me. I felt emptiness even though I had everything and then I began on a quest on seeking the Truth and G-d. I always knew G-d existed, and wanted to get to know him. That’s when I began to read the Torah and learned how amazing it is. Once a great Kabbalist teacher said “If you want to understand G-d you have to read to Zohar”.  That’s basically how this journey began. I want to learn Kabbalah to bring light and joy to this world.

Bilma
      Participant

My name is Bilma currently in New York, it’s a long story as to how I got into Kabbalah. During my lifetime I was chasing all the wrong things and always felt a void in me. I felt emptiness even though I had everything and then I began on a quest on seeking the Truth and G-d. I always knew G-d existed, and wanted to get to know him. That’s when I began to read the Torah and learned how amazing it is. Once a great Kabbalist teacher said “If you want to understand G-d you have to read to Zohar”.  That’s basically how this journey began. I want to learn Kabbalah to bring light and joy to this world.

Bilma
      Participant

My name is Bilma currently in New York, it’s a long story as to how I got into Kabbalah. During my lifetime I was chasing all the wrong things and always felt a void in me. I felt emptiness even though I had everything and then I began on a quest on seeking the Truth and G-d. I always knew G-d existed, and wanted to get to know him. That’s when I began to read the Torah and learned how amazing it is. Once a great Kabbalist teacher said “If you want to understand G-d you have to read to Zohar”.  That’s basically how this journey began.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,899 through 2,904 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.