Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,893 through 2,898 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Trevor
      Participant

Howdy,

My name is Trevor. I just head about the Kabbalah one week ago and I’m very excited to join you all. Thank you for having me.

Rosane Moraes
      Participant

Hey! I’m Rosane. I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. My goal is to know the meaning of it all, the purpose of life. I need to find something to fill the hole I feel deep in my soul.

Trevor
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

My name is Trevor and I’m from California, USA. I just heard of the Kabbalah one week ago and I feel a strong impulse to learn more about it. I am excited to take this journey with you all. Thank you.

Kellon Martin
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello,</p>
      My name is Kellon and I currently reside in Knoxville, TN. After a journey of feeling lost and a ton emotional pain. I finally came to know my true self last year. I discovered my gift is helping others discover their true gift. While I have some knowledge of how this works, I joined because I want to intentionally experience the tree of life and not accidentally. I’m excited for this process.

Kellon Martin
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Kellon and I currently reside in Knoxville, TN. After a journey of feeling lost and a ton emotional pain. I finally came to know my true self last year. I discovered my gift is helping others discover their true gift. While I have some knowledge of how this works, I joined because I want to intentionally experience the tree of life and not accidentally. I’m excited for this process.

Jeremiah K
      Participant

Hi my name is Jeremiah Kawonga. I live in New York City  I am here to transform I discovered kabbalah through a healer. I’ve been raised christian but I believe G-d is universal and that is why I am here.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,893 through 2,898 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.