Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,911 through 2,916 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rebekah
      Participant

Hello all,

I’m Rebekah. I’m in my mid 60s, never had a real goal in life but constantly searching for <i>something</i>. At this age, I feel more and more how future is finite, I need to break my negative thought pattern and the guilt trip I’m always on.

aditi
      Participant

Hello all, my name is Aditi. I discover this website in my search to know who we are, where did we come from and most importantly, to know if God is separate from us. The notion/theory that God is someone else who decides how our lives will be shaped based on our actions, doesn’t sit well with me. Since we are mortal beings and don’t remember past lives, we just have to accept that our present life/situation is due to past actions. However, if we consider ourselves miraculous beings having the potential to ascend to Godliness, we take responsibility of our actions and the consequences it generates. But I have heard of many beings that descended on earth and were in touch with “GOD”. So I would like to get to the bottom of it and uncover the truth through expe

aditi
      Participant

Hello all, my name is Aditi. I discover this website in my search to know who we are, where did we come from and most importantly, to know if God is separate from us. The notion/theory that God is someone else who decides how our lives will be shaped based on our actions, doesn’t sit well with me. Since we are mortal beings and don’t remember past lives, we just have to accept that our present life/situation is due to past actions. However, if we consider ourselves miraculous beings having the potential to ascend to Godliness, we take responsibility of our actions and the consequences it generates. But I have heard of many beings that descended on earth and were in touch with “GOD”. So I would like to get to the bottom of it and uncover the truth through experience.

Knomdivad
      Participant

Hello all. I’ll David. I’ve been studying life and religion for many years. I’ve come realize that all “religions“ are man tying to understand and share what they do understand. And it’s all lacking. I need to reconnect with the Creator directly to understand life truly. And to understand my role. I hope this course can help me start this new part of my journey.

Ron
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Warm greetings from the warm heart of Africa-Malawi.</p>

<li style=”text-align: right;”><span style=”text-align: center;”>I’m Ron Kabvina, aged 39, since I realized about my existence in this earth, I started questioning myself about myself and God the creator and I couldn’t find enough that could satisfy me, the tree of life, from the Bible, the creation, all the Bible stories while I was contemplating I could see that I’m different and unique in many ways in my cycles many of my friends and relatives in my family, whatever I say things could come true, then gradually I started following up my dreams and all dreams were strange, I could dream the heavenly body’s, sun, moon, stars, The earth itself, globally whatever I see it could happen around the world, etc including strange light approaching me some strange writings like e.g JEREWIMIJA, JIJUNERE, Eagle frying upon my forehead in my dreams and visions then, I could see lion, speaking to be telling me about things bafore Genesis, then I started following things of the spirit so that I can come to know myself who really I am on this planet earth. </span>
        <li style=”text-align: left;”><span style=”text-align: center;”> then it’s few months ago, I met this other man of God after attending his ministry then he said to me you have to discover yourself, you see alot things, you receive things from the spiritual world but you don’t know, I’ll help you to understand about yourself and creator there are steps and vails to be open, then he mention about kabbalah wisdom that’s the wisdom that will help you discover about yourself and your creator. </span>
        <li style=”text-align: left;”><span style=”text-align: center;”>then today I had to search on internet thus when I got myself into Chanel to understand more about this wisdom and be one of the kababalist in this earth, more especially from my country – africa to understand the deep things to start understand the deep things of the spirit.</span>
        <li style=”text-align: left;”><span style=”text-align: center;”>with this understanding I’m willing to learn and this kabbalah wisdom to find expression in me. Really want to connect myself to the reality. Shalom </span>
      philip
      Participant

Hi my name is Philip and am a 76 yo retiree. Having been searching for an answer to the age old questions of why am I here, how and for what reason? for a number of years landed on this site from a YouTube suggestion and watched a presentation by Tony. It spoke to me and prompted me to follow the ‘white rabbit’ so to speak – ‘borrowing’ a   quote from the film Matrix.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,911 through 2,916 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.