Hi, my name is Johanna and I’m from Sweden. I have been questioning this reality since I was a child and now my search has led me here. My hopes for this course is to find satisfactory explanations, and new doors to open, for my questions about existence, and to do so within a community since the journey has been quite lonely so far. Happy to be here with you all.
Hi I’m Liza from the Philippines, and I found about Kabbalah through YouTube, it was really Trancendance when I’m heard about it, it resonates inside me. I felt joy, that there is something more than our suffering and pain. And I’m here    to learn about deepest wisdom of all time.
Hi, I’m Philipe, I found kabbalah in ocultist communities, then i found kaballahinfo on YouTube, since then i have been on a amazing journey leaning about my self and the cosmos, thanks you all
This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Philipe Lionegg.