Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,929 through 2,934 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ramola
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my name is Ramola and i have always wanted to fin a path to learn about the way of knowing God.</p>

Karen
      Participant

Hello Everyone! My name is Karen and I am so happy and grateful to have the privilege of studying  Kabbalah with all of you! I experienced a Spiritual Awakening 4 years ago with so many signs, synchronicities, and very unusual occurrences, and ever since, I have been on this path of reading, searching, healing, clearing, meditating, praying, and being of service to others. I’ve worked in healthcare for over 30 years now. I have never been a religious person, but I have always been very spiritual.

I’ve very recently discovered the Kabbalah Tree of Life (!), how the 22 paths relate to the 22 Major Arcanum in Tarot, Sacred geometry,  mathematics, Astrology, Astronomy, heck… EVERYTHING! All of this resonates SO strongly with me and I love the inter-connectiveness of everything that I ‘ve been reading  (and experiencing) about Kabbalah, as if I have been waiting for this all my life! So exciting and new! Such a wonderful gift at this stage of my life. Never too late in life for a whole new paradigm to open up your consciousness. So beautiful and a blessing. Thank you.

Alexander Saunders
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Alex and I’m from the Niagara region of Ontario, Canada. I’m here because the universe brought me to Kabbalah.info to study and I’m eager to receive and to learn the wisdom of the universe from Tony, Gil and everyone else who makes this organization what it is.  Thank you.

KARAH
      Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Karah and I’ve been studying astrology and other religions and have had an aching desire to understand the Kabbalah more. I found Tony’s 6 hour video describing what it is about and it resonated with everything else I’ve been learning. I’m excited to learn the techniques needed to go through life consciously.

Silvia
      Participant

Hello, My name is Silvia, I remember watching some Tony’s videos on youtube many years ago – I am glad to part of this group – I am eager to learn.

Garrett
      Participant

Hello, my name is Garrett and I am 26. I am here because I need proper guidance, structure and teaching. I have been choosing the path of suffering because it is comfortable. The truth is, ten years ago I experienced an ascent and descent within my soul. A beautiful and terrifying  experience, a lovely blessing. It was more real than what my 5 senses tell me is real now. I would like to finally let go of my false self and embody the true nature of being.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,929 through 2,934 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.