Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,971 through 2,976 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #368467
      Brett Watson
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Brett and I live in Sarasota, FL. I’ve had an interest I Kabbalah for several years now and looking forward to learning more!

    • #368442
      Morne Cawood
      Participant

      Hi, I am Morné and I am from South Africa, currently based in New Zealand. I am a father and husband.

      The reason I am doing this course is to learn something about life and God.

    • #368315
      rolfi minaya
      Participant

      I have been interested in Kabbalah wisdom for a while, and I think now I am ready to dig deep into it.

    • #368301
      Israel Legbara
      Participant

      My Name is:

      Israel Legbara Elijah.

      A citizen and resident of Nigeria.

      Currently, I am the Secretary General Worldwide of a Presidential Support Group called, The National APC Supporters Center that Contributed immensely to the Political success of our Great President and His vice of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

      Sincerely, I am most delighted to be a member of Kabu and Kabbalah Student.

      Thank you very much

    • #368178
      Sonia Maslovskaya
      Participant

      Greetings! I’m intrigued by the course, I am a communication and public speaking coach, and I work with spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional pillars of communication. I hope you expand my knowledge and also enrich my own spiritual life through Kabbalah.

    • #368073
      Nancy B
      Participant

      Hello all; Im Nancy B living in St Louis Mo. I’m grateful to find this course. Have had an interest in Kabbalah for several years

      Looking forward to getting acquainted

Viewing 6 posts - 2,971 through 2,976 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.