Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,013 through 3,018 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      DonAvidfz Middi
      Participant

Shalom Yisrael,Am ND from Biafra land and a Jew and intends to know more truly n practically about Elohim of Yisrael.

Olumide
      Participant

Hi my name is Olumide Opatunmbi from Nigeria. I am a pastor. Married with three children. I am 44 years old. Thank you.

Olumide
      Participant

Hi my name is Olumide Opatunmbi from Nigeria. I am a pastor. Married with three children. I am 44 years old. Thank you

Viola
      Participant

Hi 🙂 My name is Viola and I live in Alaska.  I’ve been seeking God my whole life… And now I’ve been led here! Oh the irony. Knock and the door shall be open. I’m very excited about this new journey and for the first time in a long time, I don’t feel alone. 🤍🙏

Hannah Moesker
      Participant

Hello to you all!

My name is Hannah, I live in the Netherlands. I have seen a lot of religions and still have questions which are not fully answered. Recently I came across the lessons on Kabbalah en hope to learn more about it, it looks very promising in many directions. Happy fulfilling learning to all!

Heidi D.
      Participant

For most of my life I have been a spiritual seeker. Last year an akashic reader recommended that I listen to Hebrew prayers, and I started listening to Yosef Karduner’s beautiful singing. When I hear his music my heart becomes full.

Then I discovered Rav Laitman’s Zohar. Many sections I cannot understand at all, but occasionally I have glimpses into the divine meaning. It seems that my heart comprehends what my brain cannot.

Looking forward to studying with you all,
      Heidi

Viewing 6 posts - 3,013 through 3,018 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.