I am Can. Ending up; having no desire or purpose in life;Â I found myself here. I feel connected, even with the inanimate objects around me, not to mention all the living too. I was thinking I was going crazy or something but now i feel there might be a reason or calling behind it. In this course, I want to learn about serving and giving to life around me. Love and peace to all.
Hello! My name is Susana, from São Paulo, Brazil. I am Jewish, but I do not profess religion nor do I attend synagogue, although I consider myself spiritual. I hope to find answers here and especially the most important questions for understanding and accepting life.
Hello, I’m Angelina from USA and I’ve been unknowingly looking for this exactly and I want to get started immediately, more than I have ever in my 31 years. I’m excited to be here with everyone and discover the Creator.
My name is Ed and I live in the USA. I am a retired owner operator truck driver. I’ve spent my life seeking truth wherever it leads me, and it led me here. I am looking forward to delving into the depths of the Wisdom of Kabbalah!
I am emine and I am from Turkey. I am currently live in poland. I have registered KabU because turkish group of Kabbalah is fulled so I couldn’t involve the group and I can’t wait 1 year to register Kabbalah. Kabbalah is a science and wisdom of life I have know that always. I want to write as I feel but my English level is not very well I apologize to all of you for this reason. I want to learn only kabbala.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,013 through 3,018 (of 7,787 total)