Hello, my name is Ingeborg. I live in the Netherlands. I am worried about the state we are in on this planet. I am looking for answers and I am hoping to learn how to shift my pessimistic perspective to a happy one.
Hello, I am just a seeker of light. Many years ago, I had a cursory contact with Kabbalistic literature, but it was probably not from a very accurate source. I am a Freemason, and recently attended a Scottish Rite reunion. In the teaching there was some reference to parallels between Freemasonry and Kabbalah. I watched the 6+ hour Kabbalah Revealed video on YouTube and some of the dots seemed to begin to connect, albeit without complete clarity….if that is even possible in this lifetime.
Hi, my name is Yvonne and I live in California. I have always had this deep intuitive feeling that there is more to life than the tangible and doctrine. Â This feeling has led me to search in many directions. I hope this course will help answer the questions I have .
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,031 through 3,036 (of 7,787 total)