Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,037 through 3,042 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Proficio
      Participant

Hello my name is Curtis and I’m from Southeast Texas. I’ve spentrr many years learning and growing spiritually and have now been called to walk down the path of the Kabbalist. I look forward to meeting you all and learning together!

Lisa
        Participant

Hi Curtis! Im Lisa from AL and I’m restarting this program again. I’ve been coming in and out of the lessons for a while but feel I need to start at the beginning once again. I have never joined a “Ten” group but I think I will do that this time around once I get to that point. Cheers! Blessings and Godspeed on our journey to wholeness!

Proficio
      Participant

Hello my name is Curtis and I’m from Southeast Texas. I’ve spent many years learning and growing spiritually and have now been called to walk down the path of the Kabbalist. I look forward to meeting you all and learning together!

早华
      Participant

你好!我是中国江西的早华,受生命的指引来到这里,就想了解生命的真相。我是谁?我来自哪里?我来这里需要完成什么?我要如何回去?

suzanne
      Participant

Hello fellow students, i am suzanne in Montana, USA.  I have studied on my own over the past year  and it has been good. This is my second time to take the courses.  In my studies and watching KabU on youtube i am constantly reminded: to learn Kabbalah it must be done with other people.  So, here i am and here you all are.

Peace unto you

Be Me
      Participant

Hi I’m Lizett from the US. Here to learn more about Kabbalah with the help of some much needed instruction. I have attempted to learn and study on my own but many questions arise, unanswered. Also, excited about connecting with others interested in learning about Kabbalah.

Greeting with Love and Respect., My Name is Baldwin B., I love to learn more about other people and their cultures and lifestyles. Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 3,037 through 3,042 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.