Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,169 through 3,174 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Matthew
      Participant

Greetings! My name is Matthew and I am excited to be here and to learn the mysteries of Kabbalah. I am a Freemason and I have a deep appreciation for esoteric knowledge. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity!

Cristy
      Participant

Hi! My name is Cristy, and i am very happy to be studying Kabbalah with all of you…hopefully we will get our goal of beign in  equivalence of form with the CREATOR

Iheb
      Participant

Hello,

I have a burning desire for knowing the meaning of my existence and the existence of all other beings. I want to start the year 2022 by studying kabbalah, however, I find it hard to get committed to pursuing the wisdom. The pain of having no answer to the question of what is the meaning of life keeps bringing me back here. I wish I would study kabbalah in real life and devote the entirety of my time to studying it. If it truly is a wisdom that answers that question, one can’t do anything but sacrifice his life in it’s pursuit.

There is a fire in my heart that comforts me when I feel that I can’t pursue this knowledge due to problems that go beyond my control. How I wish to bend things to my desire in order for me to realize this goal.

It’s within me the light that guides and nurtures.

Jo
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Jo.  I’ve been a life long spiritual seeker, student and reader!  I have some familiarity with Kabbalah and look forward to learning more and sharing the journey.

Carlos
      Participant

I am Carlos and recently have engaged in learning more about Kabbalah.

Godday Chukunda
      Participant

My name is Godday and my surname is Chukunda, I am From Nigeria and a Medical student. I have been interested in Kabbalah for years and never found the right and organized place to learn. I feel I am home now and I hope to get the best from this course. I hope this course open the true meaning of life to me in a way I will understand myself and everyone around me better. I am Happy to be here as I will meet new people, interact, share and learn from each other.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,169 through 3,174 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.