Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,169 through 3,174 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #359918
      glenda been
      Participant

      Hi

      I’m Glenda from Sydney.I am seeking a connection with a deep spiritual meaning to my life and the lives of all humans.I am looking forward to developing an awareness of the hidden power of the Universe

       

    • #359888
      Temitope
      Participant

      Hello, I am Temitope Omogbemi from Nigeria. I recently experienced an awakening and have since been seeking to make sense of a lot of phenomena in our 3D world and I believe I will find most if not all of the answers here.

    • #359867
      Jim Stevens
      Participant

      Jim here in Washington State. Life long seeker of Wisdom and the power to shape outcomes. Let it flow now.

    • #359784
      Robin Kunkel
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Robin from Orlando, FL, USA. I am looking to grow spiritually and grow my connection to the Creator. Glad to be in this journey with all of you!

    • #359779
      Martice
      Participant

      Hello Everyone I am Martice, a young Army Veteran that has experienced few culture and religions,yet I find myself here searching for a better understanding of things from a truth essence..

    • #359778
      Martice
      Participant

      Hello Everyone, I am Martice, a young Army Vet that has experienced many culture and religions yet I find myself here to put things together from it’s true essence.

       

Viewing 6 posts - 3,169 through 3,174 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.