Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,175 through 3,180 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Godday Chukunda
      Participant

My name is Godday and my surname is Chukunda, I am From Nigeria and a Medical student. I have been interested in Kabbalah for years and never found the right and organized place to learn. I feel I am home now and I hope to get the best from this course. I am Happy to be here as I will meet new people, interact, share and learn from each other.

Leo
      Participant

Hello, my name is Jose. Looking forward to meeting people with the same desire. Oneness, Love Each Other!

Leo
      Participant

Hello, my name is Jose. Looking to connect with people that have the same desire! Oneness, Love Each Other!

Therese Newbon
      Participant

Hello, My name is Therese, I am new to Kabbalah, I have discovered the wisdom of Kabbalah on you tube. I have always struggled with my life purpose hence the search to find out more about  who Am I ? began 18 years ago. I have learned a lot about myself along the way, however , deep down I still yearn for deeper purpose. I live in Australia , originally from Lebanon, I was born and raised as a Catholic Maronite. I have always struggled to fully embrace my religion. I know Kabbalah is not a religion, but it appears to answer lots of my questions. hence  I am here to learn and find out more.

Thankyou.

Luck
      Participant

Shalom, my name is Alan Lucciano and my surname is Pindo. I study Kabbalah for 11 years and always is all new. I am happy to study you you all my friends. Count on my for every I can do for the group. Only together!

Russell
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi. My name is Russell.  I am studying Kabbalah as a way of building on my understanding of reality. I am on a spiritual journey,  looking for a map which makes sense!</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 3,175 through 3,180 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.