Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 3 hours, 8 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,175 through 3,180 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies February 1, 2024 at 8:26 pm EST #359760 SuzetteParticipantI am Suzette from Las Vegas NV USA. I have left catholicism in 5th grade, held the Creator in my heart seeking to be closer.I read a Bible at age 30, got baptized and full of the Holy Spirit. I fell often due to be lonely. I need to know more February 1, 2024 at 7:15 pm EST #359758 Bruna AndreosiParticipantHi I’m Bruna from Brazil. I’m searching for a deep knowledge and meaningful life. February 1, 2024 at 7:00 pm EST #359756 matthew shifflettParticipantMatthew from Maryland. Growing the point. Killing the ego. February 1, 2024 at 6:44 pm EST #359751 NaomiParticipantHello, I am Naomi and I am from Ethiopia.Kabbalah is my first step into mysticism, and I hope it will encourage me to continue my search for meaning and purpose in life. February 1, 2024 at 5:22 pm EST #359750 emmaParticipantHello all, I am called Emma. My search for truth has led me here. I am excited to learn more and share in a community with other seekers. January 31, 2024 at 8:44 pm EST #359649 Bruno PirajaParticipantOla meu nome é Bruno, Estou iniciando no conhecimento da cabala, com o intuito de viver mais livremente e com mais conhecimento sobre o mundo ao meu redor.AuthorReplies< 1 … 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,175 through 3,180 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In