Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,439 through 3,444 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello I am Anti from Bali . I like to learn many things. I always curious about this ancient teaching. I am exited to be here and looking forward to learn more about Kabbalah.

Jovan
      Participant

Hello! I am from Minnesota and I am very happy to be here! I have enjoyed the videos of Tony Kosinec, I am looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah.

Tiffany Kelley
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello beautiful souls, my name is Tiffany and I am so very happy to have discovered KabU.  I am currently working on my PhD in Mystical Research and Kabbalah is part of my Thesis I am to write in about a year from now.  So, I am hoping to get some fundamental knowledge about Kabbalah and how I can apply it with all other Metaphysical/Spiritual paths in order to find a path of connection that can be explained Universally and hopefully…create world peace through the spread of this knowledge.  So I am very grateful for the people who put this together.  Already such a blessing. With love and light- Tiffany</p>

Noir369
      Participant

Hi, my name is Noir, my passion leads me here & i’m happy to join.

Kimberly Brexler
      Participant

Hello. I’m Kimberly. I’ve always been curious and wanting more answers to all questions. I never stop asking. I am sure this Kabbalah class will help to expand my knowledge of the how’s and why’s of the universe.

Elizabeth
      Participant

Hi Friends, my name is Elizabeth, I wanted to give my special thanks to everybody in KabU for this amazing opportunity they give us to have a choice to learn about the purpose of our lives, and so how to be aware of our human nature of the will to receive and to discover what the creator wants from us to learn his qualities of love and bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,439 through 3,444 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.