My name is Adam Jenkins I am 70 years old. I live in St. Louis Missouri and I speak to learn more about the supernatural world and about myself. Thank you.
Am michael from Nigeria am a soldier and a student and lover of mysteries, so i make up to go forther in Kabbalah and Zohar teaching. i will love a person rabbi. thank you
I’m Dave in MA. I’m a solar energy consultant and part-time jazz drummer. I’ve been dabbling in Kabbalah for a few years and feel it’s time to take a structured course. Looking forward to participating with everyone!
My name is Pete and I am from San Antonio, Texas. I have am a Licensed Professional Counselor and I have been a public high school Principal. i have had an interest in Kabbalah since my undergraduate years. I am a person of pe faith, but I have always felt there was more. I have done much research and reading on Kabbalah, and I am hoping to further expand my understanding .
Hi, I’m Milos. I am from Serbia. I wanted a lot, and with the fulfillment of the wish I saw that I didn’t need it. Now I expect to get the need for the right desire
Om Gedalyahu, I’m so thankful for each of you and our sharing this path. I’m retired for the second time and now I am able to spend a bit more time in my passions.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,451 through 3,456 (of 7,786 total)