Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,469 through 3,474 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies November 12, 2023 at 10:05 am EST #334775 David YangParticipantHello everyone, my name is David Yang from Taiwan, my purpose here is to become one with the Creator. November 12, 2023 at 4:48 am EST #334750 LukeParticipantHello I’m Luke and I’m looking to find out more about myself, the creator, rav ashlag and kabbalah November 11, 2023 at 10:20 pm EST #334741 HeatherParticipantHello my name is Heather. I’m looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah. November 11, 2023 at 8:17 pm EST #334738 MarciaParticipantHello everyone, I’m Marcia. Really looking forward learning more about Kabbalah. November 11, 2023 at 8:11 pm EST #334737 Mohamed samaneParticipantHELLO THERE FELLOW PEOPLE OF LIGHT. I AM MED AND I HAVE THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT WAY TO DOING LIFE BY MY OWN. NOW ITS TIME TO FOLLOW THE TEACHING OF THE GODS. November 11, 2023 at 3:15 pm EST #334726 Luis ZuñigaParticipantHello i’m Luis, i’m looking to learn more about KabbalahAuthorReplies< 1 … 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,469 through 3,474 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In