Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,565 through 3,570 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #332152
      Christina
      Participant

      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Christina and I am joining from Canada. I’ve learned and studied teachings that are in line with Kabbalah but slightly different. I am looking forward to integrating what I already know to new teachings here in this structured format.

      With Gratitude.

    • #332141
      Austin Trout
      Participant

      Shalom Alechem, Austin Trout. Looking to fast forward my emergence thus everyone’s emergence.

    • #332100
      Oscar
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Oscar and I live in Brazil. I’ve been reading a book by Mario Sabán who mentioned Dr. Michael Laitman so I decided to visit KabU and here I am. I’m looking forward to learning Kabbalah along with you all. Thanks for this opportunity!

    • #332094
      Ivan
      Participant

      Hello my name is Ivan. I am from Texas, U.S.A., and I am eager to acquire the ancient wisdom of Kabbalah through its incorporation into my daily life. I look forward to learning alongside everyone!

    • #332060
      Attah Yaw
      Participant

      My name is attah I want to learn Kabbalah, i am from Ghana,

    • #332053
      Patrick
      Participant

      I am Patrick. I’m from Louisiana.  Looking forward to studying kabbalah with you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,565 through 3,570 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.