Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,565 through 3,570 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Justin D’Amico
      Participant

my name is Justin and I’m interested in understanding the nature of God.

Sandra
      Participant

I am Sandra willing to learn and construct higher self to fulfill my destiny.

peace, love and joy to all .

Blessed Lux
      Participant

Hello class my name is Chantelle. I am looking forward to learn and understand Kabbalah.

Barakah Puta
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello brothers and sisters my name is Barakah I’m new here and am happy to be here with you may God blessed be his Name guide us in all his ways peacefully.</p>

Barakah Puta
      Participant

Hello brothers and sisters my name is Barakah I’m new here and am happy to be here with you may God blessed be his Name guide us in all his ways peacefully.

Elaene Costa
      Participant

Hello! My name is Elaene. I’m in seeking of the meaning of life and ways to lead it better. I was searching for what is the so called free will (does it exist?), then I found this course. I’d like to know what Khabbalah says about that.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,565 through 3,570 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.