Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,583 through 3,588 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sam Ben-Yosaif
      Participant

My name is Samuel Ben-Yosaif, I’m a Jew who used to live in Israel. I want to be closer to G-d. I want to find the truth about G-d, and my Rabbi said that Kabbalah is the ultimate way to be close to Hashem and understand the nature of reality, life, and how to live a life of holiness. I’m willing to dedicate everything to this. In my understanding, HaKadosh Baruch Hu gave us the Kabbalah before he gave us Judaism, and the only thing I want in this life is to know Him, and understand what we’re all doing here.

TheHeretic69
      Participant

My name is Rob, call me TheHeretic69. My entire life has been spent exploring the ‘darkside’.  Even as a child, I’ve always been attracked to everything I was told was wrong…’sin’, if you will. I’m someone that STRONGLY believe that there is no religion that will make you completely fulfilled. Unless, you find that,  there’s no need to look any further than within YOURSELF to find ‘god’. I’ve spent the last 25 yrs. doing my own research, going my own way, living life my way,, and doing what makes sense to me. True peace comes from being in touch with your own soul. Being honest with YOURSELF!

Michèle
      Participant

I have been intentionally studying, practicing and growing spiritually over the last several years and Kabbalah came across my path and peaked my interest in a profound way. I am looking forward to experiencing more. Michele

Heather
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am Heather. I want to experience where I can go with Kabbalah to reach the ultimate knowledge and the connection with God.

Bobby
      Participant

Hello I’m Bobby. I’m interested in Kaballah because want more information on All is One and One is ALL. And play what I learn

Diana
      Participant

Hi, I’m Diana and I’m very excited to learn about kabbalah and The Zohar. I’m looking forward to the classes.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,583 through 3,588 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.