Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,571 through 3,576 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Donald
      Participant

Hello!

Very excited to being this journey with an actual direction and meaning to some of the ideas Ive felt inside me for some time but haven’t been able to conceptualize for myself without some sort of guidance.

Im Donald and its a my pleasure so start down this path with all who walk beside me and all the have come before.

Richard Lively
        Participant

Personally, I have always felt that free will was an illusion that we think is a reality creating an arrogance that slowly destroys our connection to being universal.  But I am here to learn this as well.  It seems to be a popular subject.  I am glad I am not the only one who wants definitive answers on this matter.  (Edited) This went in the wrong place.  It was a response to Elaine’s free will question)

Kev
      Participant

Hi Kevin seeking to expand my vessel with your help

King Nerri
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I’m KING NERRI of the Philippines and very willing to. learn about Judaism and the Kabbalah. I’m on my way to the journey to Judaism. I’m very fortunate and blessed.</p>

King Nerri
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I’m KING NERRI of the Philippines and very willing to. learn about Judaism and the Kabbalah. I’m on my way to the journey to Judaism. I’m very fortunate and bless.</p>

Satchitananda
      Participant

Hi there! My name is Satchitananda Antonios Tsarmpos . I have been study Kabbalah through Esoteric brotherhoods and Orders. Here you can see some more info about myself : satchitanandaaware.com

Advaita Vedanta – Ashram Europe (advaitaashrameurope.com)

Love and Light to “all”/mySelf

Satchitananda

Francisca
      Participant

Good evening if you’re reading.  I’ve been learning about mysticism on and off for about one year now and have found this course through youtube. I’m aiming to brush up on the knowledge I’ve already acquired and fill in gaps of knowledge before moving on to the ‘next step’.

Have a great night,

Francisca.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,571 through 3,576 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.