Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,703 through 3,708 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tee
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi everyone,</p>
      My name is Taniora and I live in South Korea. I am here because I would like to learn more about Kabbalah and how I can become a more loving and giving person towards others and most importantly the creator.

Would love to meet other people as well.

Thank you

Tee
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Taniora and I live in South Korea. I am here because I would like to learn more about Kabbalah and how I can become a more loving and giving person towards others and most importantly the creator.

Would love to meet other people as well.

Thank you

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. My name is Maria Elma. Glad to be here

Maria-Powers
      Participant

My name is Maria Powers. I live in Texas.

I have four grandchildren. I worked as a

Substitute teacher. I enjoy teaching.

I was Inspired to learn The Hebrew alphabet, Which led me here.

Fulya
      Participant

Hello to All,

My name is Fulya, someone who always feels connected to something other than the world seen around. I have an almost subconscious attitude to search for the reason and the meaning behind things and occasions, since they do not often “seem” to be fair and logically understandable as the way they appear to us. Somehow I am strongly driven to find out more what this is all about  and the reason of existence on earth. That is why I am here.

And I am grateful.

Shahbaz Khan
      Participant

hi my name is masoom am from Pakistan

Viewing 6 posts - 3,703 through 3,708 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.