Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,739 through 3,744 (of 4,902 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris Keane
      Participant

Hi, excited to learn more about Kabbalah

ARD51306
      Participant

Hello all!  I’d like to learn all I can about true Kabbalah!

Danielle DeCandia
      Participant

I have always been interested in Kabbalah but most of my studies have confused me more or I was unsure of the accuracy. I am here to get a clear accurate message of the kabbalah.

TK
      Participant

Hello, I would like to expand my understanding of laws we are governed by and learn how to apply “as above so below, as below so above” principle

TK
      Participant

Hello, I would like to expand my understanding of laws we are governed by and learn how to apply “as above so below” principle

Seraphim
      Participant

Shalom!

My name is Seraphim and I am a Wisdom teacher at The Rose of Zion Wisdom School in Sacramento, CA., the City of Trees.

What I hope to get from this study is to somehow help my family and me survive the terrible tribulations that are about to descend upon the is planet, as predicted by Rav Laitman, due to the increase in global egoism. I just want to live in a spiritual world where love and mutual aid are the basis for our pleasure, rather than the tawdry little lusts of the ego and the will to receive for the sake of receiving for myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,739 through 3,744 (of 4,902 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.