Hello.  I’m Peggy and I am 67yo.  I live in Crescent City on the coast of California, USA.  I am a long time student of metaphysics, including Kabbalah.  I also study the Tarot.  I am most interested in learning the sacred, esoteric, and/or occult meanings of the 22 Hebrew letters as they relate to Kabbalah and meditation practices.  Thank you
The reasons behind Torah study and all the effects of desires, development, and technology regarding the Source (Out Creator) will always lead us home.
Hi, my name is Clay. Am from Solomon Islands, South Pacific. I began learning about the spirituality of abundance and prosperity then i came across Kabbalah. I am looking forward to learn more knowledge.
Hi I am Bôke Tjeerdsma from the Netherlands. I became (re)interested in spirituality in the last two to three years and followed different courses in this direction. In my search I ran into Kabalah and found this very interesting. With this introductory course I hope to know more about it and especially experience how Kabalah could alter my live, awareness and connection to other human beings.
Hello, I’m Gary and just joined this introductory course. I’m in Phoenix Arizona. I’m a disillusioned Christian,.. Primarily disillusioned with the organized Christian Church as it exists. I am looking for deeper form of spirituality.
I’m from Canada Toronto. I have been most of my life growing doing what the reality I perceive. I have a close friend that have been learning and practicing Kabbalah. I have listens a few classes from the professor that have have created interest on me to join to listen more about reality and spiritual life.
Thank you, Yusbel
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,763 through 3,768 (of 7,786 total)