Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,805 through 3,810 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #326776
      Shan
      Participant

      Hello everyone my name i Shan and look forward to the journey ahead

    • #326726
      Ilya
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Ilya. I’ve read a few Kabbalah books some time ago and looking to get reacquainted.

    • #326703
      Shimon
      Participant

      Shalom to everybody. I am Shimon.

       

    • #326677
      Jonathan Feinman
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Jon and I’m excited to learn.

    • #326675
      Jonathan Feinman
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Jonathan and I am excited to learn more about Kabbalah.  Best to all!

    • #326613
      Tray
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Tray and i’m excited to learn more about the wisdom of Kabbalah!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,805 through 3,810 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.