Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 6 hours, 45 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,865 through 3,870 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies July 2, 2023 at 11:57 am EDT #325062 LisaP925ParticipantHi I’m Lisa. Glad to find KabU July 2, 2023 at 6:55 am EDT #325044 George KontoudakisParticipantHi, Im George, I wish to further my studies on the Kabbalah July 2, 2023 at 3:11 am EDT #325038 ginParticipantMy name is Gin . I am here to learn. July 2, 2023 at 3:11 am EDT #325037 arielParticipantHi everyone, I’m hoping to reconnect with something I’ve lost some decades ago. July 1, 2023 at 12:39 pm EDT #324953 Sabrina MurphyParticipantMy name is Sabrina Murphy. I wish to know more what the original language says in the bible. July 1, 2023 at 10:01 am EDT #324946 RobertParticipantHello, my name is Robert. I am expecting to begin my journey into Kabbalah. I am hoping to open my mind to a new way of thinking and to become more in tune with the creator.lAuthorReplies< 1 … 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,865 through 3,870 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In