Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,913 through 3,918 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Collins Ndhlala
      Participant

Shalom and a blessed morning to you all! My name is Collins Ndhlala, I am born and bred in South Africa, I am a jew, I try to live and practice Judaism the way it is articulated in the Torah, one day I bumped into Kabbalah, it was like coming out of a dark room to the outside where illumination is unlimited, wow, what a revelation!

stephanie
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m stephanie, on my journey in life and seeking  I have found myself here now, I guess you could say I’ve been led here? Im thankful and excited to see what is around the next turn and how we can grow each other!! And bring more love.

Nadia
      Participant

Hi,  I’m Nadia, living in Ibiza – Spain. Always had an interest in spiritual development, and following different spiritual practices trying to understand myself and my relation to the outside world to come closer to my true self. Kabbalah has sparked my interest recently and I am really curious to understand and learn more about its teachings and the application to my own life.

The Snail
      Participant

Hi all,

I’m Horatio, from Reno, NV. I’m a lifelong student of philosophy, I’m interested in spiritual development through understanding Kabbalah.

What a pleasure to digitally meet all of you!

~ H

Hi, I’m Abdou. 29 years old. I’m here because I want to engage my mind in something meaninfull, learn something and grow around sensible people.

I acutally discovered kabbalah 2 years ago and I completed the part 1 and part 2 courses, but I lost my previous account and I think that it would be good if I pass them again.

Big Hello to all the instructors and the people helping in this beautifull project and best wiches to everybody.

Amy
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is Amy, and I’m super excited to explore Kabbalah. I am looking forward to finding a deeper meaning and purpose to my life.
Viewing 6 posts - 3,913 through 3,918 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.