hi,my name is renae. i’ve been interested in many spiritual practices most of my life. have always been curious about the purpose and meaning of life. looking forward to learning more about Kabul.
Hello, my name is Skye, I am located in the US. I have been learning bits about kabbalah for awhile now and I have just really learned to love it, and I look forward to this course!
Hi to all! My name is Max, I am coming to this path to expand my communication of the universal philosophy, and for a deeper understanding and experience of Existence and the Truth beyond all limits.
Shalom! I am Lillian! I’ve always had a knack for wanting to understand depths of the Hebrew language. I am looking forward to a clearer understanding of my communication with God. I pray that we all receive the Truth in fluent understanding, communication, and application. In Jesus Christ name Amen!
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,907 through 3,912 (of 7,787 total)