Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,907 through 3,912 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcin
      Participant

Hi, I’m looking for deeper understanding of the purpose of our lifes and our place in the universe. Kabbalah inspired me many tears ago but now I’ve found the real opportunity to study it from the trusted source. I wish we can develop ourselves in this way and make our world better. Good luck to everyone.

Hi! Everybody. I am João Chico, i am from Angola.

I am here to understand how the universo os functioning including the human being. Thanks for all of staff that hás alowed me to subscribe me here.

Hi! Everybody. I am João Chico, i am from Angola.

I am gere to understand how the universo os functioning including the human being. Thanks for all of staff that hás alowed me to subscribe me here.

heather
      Participant

Hi, I’m Heather from Australia.  I’ve been aware of kabbalah for about 5 yrs and tried to learn things on You Tube but trying to remember what the Hebrew words mean, for me is very difficult.  I’m very sure Kabbalah has the answers to a lot of spiritual things in life.

zohreh
      Participant

Hello dear friends.I am Zohreh and I am pleasure to be here

mark
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Mark, I feel like I have been a horrible person all my life,  I started reading the Torah to understand life and I was lead here.  I’m committing.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,907 through 3,912 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.