I am Sara from Canada. I’ve been seeking the meaning of life and the reason for being here as a human. I am grateful the path that guides me to be here and learn what lighten my way. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
I’m Dora from Portugal. Probably like all of us who signed up for this course, i’ve always thought that there was more to life that just this limited “reality” we perceive, and always searched for some other purpose and meaning. I’ve been exploring (very superficially, i should say), a little bit with Kabbalah, and i find it fascinating that science is now beginning “to prove” some of its concepts of the nature of reality. I look forward to this course, and i feel that KabU is truly rendering a service, by making this knowledge available to ALL that want to learn more and transform for the better.
Hey everyone I am Charles Wilson, I am a life long learner and seek to understand my spiritual nature. I am a Dad, A Husband, I am interested in science, mathematics and spirituality.
Hello, I am Hossein Rahmani from Iran, Mazandaran province, Shahi city, which unfortunately changed its name to Qayim Shahr and due to certain reasons I have to live in Qom city. Thank you to everyone
 Hi, It’s Mirac.  I was born in Turkiye and I’ve been living in Chicago for awhile.
While I was dragged here, I think I had many processes that were out of my control. even one of them is the day I joined you. Today. (on my 30th birthday)