Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,925 through 3,930 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Debbie Evans
      Participant

Hello. My name is Debbie. I have had a lot of trauma in my life. I have questions about spirituality and I seek a better understanding about myself, others and the world around me. I live in Oceanside Ca

Shlomo
        Participant

So sorry to read that you have had to endure much trauma in your life, Debbie. The fact that, despite these traumas, you are here, on this very path – seeking to better understand yourself, other aspects of the Creator, and the world as is it says a bunch of positive things about yourself. Understanding the microcosm helps to understand and comprehend the macrocosm, as the old familiar adage refers to: “as above, so below; as within, so without”. Wishing you the best of wishes along your path to Light.

Frankie

Pedrini
      Participant

Hi there dear fellow students.
      I am Pedro César Peralta. A Mexican living in Denmark since 5 years ago.
      I have been introduced to Kabbalah through my father who lives in Mexico and already has been working within a TEN. Unfortunately, he’s been unfairly punished by his TEN, and at the moment he hasn’t access to work within it. A fact that has brought us closer and thus, I am re-joining the studies of Kabbalah with KabU.

Maika
      Participant

Hi, I am Maike I live in France but I am originally from Holland. I have an urge to know what life is about since I am very young, this has been a struggle I hope Kabbalah can give more insight!

Pedrini
        Participant

hOW OLD ARE YOU mAIKE?

Henry
      Participant

Hi, I’m Henry. I’m a 25, from Pennsylvania, but currently living in Florida. I’m a recovering alcoholic in early sobriety. I grew up in a very religious Christian family, but as an adult became interested in Judaism. I’m don’t consider myself very spiritual, but I would like to be because I’ve been told it will help me a lot in my recovery. A mentor of mine is always teaching me lessons from Kabbalah, and I would like to have a greater understanding of it.

Shlomo
        Participant

Thank you for sharing with us, dear Henry. You are brave in every aspect of the word, and I’m sure this path will reward you in both seen, and unseen ways. Don’t worry too much about the label of the path that leads you to greater illumination and union with the Creator – all roads lead home, and you are here to shine your unique aspect of the divine spark that animates your being. Take whatever path excites you in your core, you will hear it whisper and beckon to you, no matter how loud this world becomes. I’m glad to be sharing this journey with people such as yourself. Sending you a big high-five from the land down under, and the land in lock-down.

Frankie

Ke Allen Hardwick
      Participant

Hello, I’m Kyschondia (Ke) and I live in southeastern Ga. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for about a year now as well as familiarizing myself with the Jewish and Sumerian cultures. I’m very excited about this opportunity to get some direct instruction from great teachers!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, This is Peter is Santa Barbara, California United States

Viewing 6 posts - 3,925 through 3,930 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.