Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,919 through 3,924 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies June 13, 2023 at 2:11 pm EDT #322122 Kai Andre Saue SkjelbredParticipanthi. Kai from Norway. looking forward to understanding more about the universe we live in June 12, 2023 at 1:50 pm EDT #322065 MihoParticipantI am Miho from Japan. I would like to know more about “meaning of life”. and want to share how to live our life better ! June 12, 2023 at 7:33 am EDT #322041 evanParticipantHello, I’m Evan; I’m black, a Jew, a psychotherapist; artist; hitting 69 this year and stilllooking to give, at long last, some real attention to my spiritual life before i’m too old. 🙂 June 11, 2023 at 9:36 pm EDT #322002 JuliaParticipantI am Julia and I would like to study Kabbalah. June 11, 2023 at 1:17 pm EDT #321965 ViniciusParticipantShalom!My name is Vinicius and I’m from Brazil.My expectations with the course is to learn how all life works, how to approach the creator and how to take charge of my life. But, I am open to all the teachings and objectives that this course proposes to me.Thanks. June 11, 2023 at 10:48 am EDT #321947 SamuelParticipantMy name is Samuel Asare-Nketia. I am 68 years old Ghanaian residing in Accra.Professionally, I am a Technological Engineer (Motor Trade) with Accounting background.I wish to have spiritual eye for serving Jehovah God (the Almighty) in Spirit and Truth. And understand the Christian Bible very very well. ThanksAuthorReplies< 1 … 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,919 through 3,924 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In