Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 8 hours, 22 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,955 through 3,960 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 31, 2023 at 3:43 pm EDT #321186 koli rakoroiParticipantHello, Im Koli. Looking forward to learning and develop my spiritual understanding of God’s Purpose May 30, 2023 at 10:43 pm EDT #321138 Willy SotomayorParticipantHello all! I am Willy from Peru and I’m excited to learn about Kabbalah. May 30, 2023 at 7:33 pm EDT #321123 MollyParticipantHI to All,I am a retiring Reg Nurse in Australia. I am hoping to find a real connection to the great power/spirit/force that got us all here ! Molly M May 30, 2023 at 5:40 pm EDT #321121 James GoldsmithParticipantHello to All,i am so excited to finally connect with the path to understanding what this human journey is all about!Jimmy May 30, 2023 at 3:10 pm EDT #321108 David AlejandroParticipantHello every one,My name is David and I am from New York. I am very much looking forward to learning and growing through KabU. May 30, 2023 at 10:49 am EDT #321091 MilkParticipantHi everyone, I am Milk from Hong Kong, nice to meeting and study with you all💜AuthorReplies< 1 … 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,955 through 3,960 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In