Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,943 through 3,948 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kirk
      Participant

Good day,

My name is Kirk.  I’m from Texas.  I joined out of curiosity.

aliek colpan
      Participant

Hello.

My name is Keila Paniagua, I was looking for a way to learn kabbalah ( I’m looking for answers and also questions that could  help me to live in armory.)

My expectations:

I would like to find the way to love others.

Be more sympathetic .

Develop  desire of helping others.

I also looking for knowledge , I was felling oversaturated with obsolete information that at this point I want to know but not just know but practice daily  and become real not just a copy of others.

I want to recognize myself, my real me.

*My 1st language is spanish so I guess I could also will take this as an opportunity to practice my english and lear how to communicate better.

Keila P.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

aliek colpan
      Participant

Hello.

My name is Keila Paniagua, I was looking for a way to learn kabbalah ( I’m looking for answers and also questions that could  help me to live in armory.)

My expectations:

I would like to find the way to love others.

Be more sympathetic .

Develop  desire of helping others.

I also looking for knowledge , I was felling oversaturated with obsolete information that at this point I want to know but not just know but practice daily  and become real not just a copy of others.

I want to recognize myself, my real me.

*My 1st language is spanish so I guess I could also will take this as an opportunity to practice my english and lear how to communicate better.

Keila P.

Zach Dilloway
      Participant

Hey I’m D’Lo and I’m a studying Rosicrucian and have had a desire to learn about the 10 sefirot structure and how I can maybe implement a new system of thought and feel a closer connection with source.

Sdiq Al-Atroushi
      Participant

Hello guys, my name is Sidik and I’m from New Zealand. I’m so curious about what Kabbala is and I really don’t know anything to have an expectation. It’s exciting!

Jas Aurél
      Participant

Hello, my name is Josias Aurélien, I’m from Democratic Republic of Congo. I have been studying Kabbalah through Bnei Baruch for 3years..

Viewing 6 posts - 3,943 through 3,948 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.