Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,961 through 3,966 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joe
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

This is Joe and looking forward to learning and exploring Kabbalah from and authentic source.

Olusegun Olusakin
      Participant

I have completed my introduction is that all there is.

Olusegun Olusakin
      Participant

Greetings, my name is Olusegun Olusakin, am from Nigeria 🇳🇬, and I have always known Kabballah as an ancient knowledge, but the access to the lecture has always been elusive until now. I hope to make the best use of the knowledge attained from this studies. Thank you.

Andrea Rendon
      Participant

Hi, my name is Andrea, I live in Australia and I am very interested in this course and learn more about kabbalah

Rivka
      Participant

Hi. I’m Ricki from Melbourne, Australia. I am happy to be in this group and to learn.

Claudia
      Participant

Hi, my name is Claudia. I live with my husband and animals in California. I am here because I have been drawn to the Kabbalah for some time now, and I could not longer put off the call!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,961 through 3,966 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.