Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,949 through 3,954 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #321307
      Linda
      Participant

      Hello,

      My name is Linda. I am reintroducing myself to the incredible, spiritual language of Hebrew, and ended up here after signing up for Gil Shir’s upcoming class. I have been interested in learning Kabballah for years.

    • #321303
      Ahlame
      Participant

      Hello
      My name is Ahlame. I am here because I need to know who is God and how he talks to me. What is singular in my existence.

    • #321276
      Crystal
      Participant

      Hi I’m Crystal.

    • #321243
      Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

      It’s been years since I first studied with the kind folks at Bnei Baruch.
      I’m very excited to be joining you all once again.
      —
      Jarrett

    • #321236
      Vlad Egert
      Participant

      Hi, everyone!

      I am Vlad from Ukraine. During these hard times for my country I began to develop a strong interest in spirituality and a desire to study the wisdom of Kabbalah.

      So excited to finally take this course!

    • #321234
      Beverly
      Participant

      Shalom,

      My name is Beverly.  I’m looking forward to growing spiritually as I learn more through this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,949 through 3,954 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.