Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,937 through 3,942 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello

My Name Antonius Isdor, from Namibia. I feel like Kabbalah can better my understanding of life, and that is  my expectation.

carol morillo
      Participant

Hello my mame  is Carol Í like to learn kabala is very interesting

Gregory
      Participant

My name is Gregory. I was brought in Soviet Union and all this knowledge was forbidden to all of us. Now I am 68 years old and feel like something is drawing me to this. I feel a need to fulfil my internal thirst for knowledge and deeper understanding.

kay
      Participant

Hi, my name is Kay, and I live in Holyhead, North Wales. I have been interested in Kabbalah for about 7 years. Although I have studied various spiritual paths, at long last I feel I have found something that resonates with me, and I am eager to learn, although at times I do struggle with some of the concepts.
      here’s to positive learning ahead.

Keith
      Participant

Greetings,
      I’m Keith. I’m a writer and artist from Portland Oregon (tho I’m plotting a daring escape).

I’ve been a “seeker” since I was a teen, and have studied and/or practiced everything from Christianity, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Transcendentalism, existential philosophy, political philosophy, new agey stuff, Theosophy, to various occult theories/esoterica etc. (Somehow I never got around to Kabbalah. Which is odd, come to think of it). A few years back I began studying and practicing Hinduism; and my daily practice is richly rewarding. But I’ve still been denied the transformative inner knowing or gnosis that I, frankly, need. Specifically, that I am deathless. Reason alone no longer suffices for me on that score. Existential dread is dreadful.

What I’ve seen in the KabU vids resonated with me powerfully, both emotionally and intellectually.
      A couple things made me feel very uncomfortable, too.

So I’m investigating with an open mind and heart. I’m at once hopeful, and cautious. Withholding judgement. I’ve studied so much that as fascinating already (and this is fascinating stuff). I’m happy to be fascinated some more, but I will be evaluating Kabbalah primarily on results. Does it work?
      I’m looking forward to finding out! =)

Kirk
      Participant

My name is Kirk. I’m from Texas. I joined out of curiosity.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,937 through 3,942 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.