Hi.i am alireza .im researcher abaut life , soul, treatment and high equality life . Im a doctor in iran . I like to know more abaut religion and zohar book and moses and ten commandments.
My name is Carrie Bohner. When I was 28 years old I had an experience where I surrendered to all that is and I entered into a deep meditative state. I left my body and ascended into a higher dimensional plane where I could see Earth and reality from a perspective I never could have imagined. For the last 6 years, I have been lead to numerous teachings which further reveal the truths I discovered on that fortuitous day, including the wisdom of the Kabbalah. I’m excited to see what other seeds of truth may be revealed from participating in this class!
Hi everyone. I’m here after studying small aspects of Kabbalah for a couple months but I feel ready to learn more. I love hiking with my dog and painting. Finally learning to live in the now ✌️
Hii am Dawit teklay from Ethiopia and first i want to thank kab U and my vision is to spread the truth of our kabalah forefathers to the people of the world coz this is the time of kabalah.
So thanks for all kabalah teachers of kabU specially dr Michael laitman for his vision.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,003 through 4,008 (of 7,787 total)