Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,009 through 4,014 (of 4,916 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yehudit
      Participant

Hi

i am Yehudit from Australia. Have been longing for spirituality and looking in all religions – Christianity, Judaism.. I knew there is something deeper. I am very happy to know you don’t have to be 40 to start studying. I know it’s right. I am very exited to start learning

Hi my name is abhiraj i have a certain belief that a person is not limited to a certain identity there’s a reflection of total universe within yourself even your name is to narrow you down in this course i am very excited to learn new perceptions and have a different experience

GAME PLAY
      Participant

Hi, i m Gabriel from România.

I m glad to be here with you and ours instructors. I m very excited to go trought this curse. I see cabala like a path to the true spirituality. I expect an extraordinary mine change în this spiritual trip.

Bill
      Participant

I’m Bill from Seattle.  I’ve seen several of our instructor Tony’s videos on YouTube and I’ve been impacted already by his thoughtful and warm presentations of the complex material.  I have been interested in Kabbalah for many years but only now with the opportunity to take this class do I feel the material can become actual rather than theoretical.

I am grateful for the opportunity and look forward to the journey!

Bill

Michael Abrahams
      Participant

Hello, I’m Michael from the USA. My major is computer and math, but I have also done a lot of study on philosophy, history, religions, psychology, and astronomy. Until a few years ago, I was a believer in science, but I realized that its end is nothing more than absurdity and could not guarantee a better future and morality. Then I started looking for spirituality. Alone, and without familiarity with Kabbalah, I came to the results I now see similar to those in Kabbalah. One of my new friends introduced me to Kabbalah and Bnei Baruch, and I decided to take it seriously here.
      I hope being here and with you will help me strive for a better future with spirituality.

Hi everyone

I’m Innocent from Burundi. I tried to study this course last year but because of the change of location I stopped. But now I’m coming back to see where it will lead me. Maybe I can find the meaning of some of the intriguing happenings in this sophisticated world.

Thank you all especially teachers.

Blessing to you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,009 through 4,014 (of 4,916 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.