Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,105 through 4,110 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Edward Anderson
      Participant

I’m Edward L. Anderson,  in the mid-2000s I saw a version of this.  I wasn’t ready at the time, now I am.

Williams
      Participant

Hello please I need more understanding on this

Tina
      Participant

Shalom,

My name is Tina Alameda, I am mother, grandmother, wife. My entire life I’ve had questions that only lead to more questions. I have prayed for wisdom and have always been a seeker knowledge and understanding. It has lead me here. My hopes are to awaken that inner part of me that is hungry for knowledge and connection to G-d through understanding the reasons why I have been so drawn in spiritually.

Shellie Fleming
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Shellie and I am looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah.

Irena
      Participant

Shalom!

I listened  to Tony few years ago and a lot resonates with me. Would like to find my people.

Irena

PinWu Kao
      Participant

I am PinWu. I was studying Kobbalah from books, but I would like diving deeper from online courses. I like mathematics and physics. Kabbalah has a lot of mathematics, and also secrets attracting me. I hope I could learn more about spiritual  developments, and how to apply them to daily life.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,105 through 4,110 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.