I’m Jana, from the Blue Ridge Mountains area of North Carolina in the US. I took the first set of courses on the old KabU platform many years ago and am back to renew my experience of this knowledge. Thank you for continuing to offer this magic to the world!
Shalom, im Brad from Hamilton Ontario Canada, im Married and have a 4 year old daughter. Im expecting to be able to learn how to be like the creator in His Bestowal, i hope i have the desire in me or that i will create it during this learning process.  G-d willing. Â
Hello, I am Elena Ester Rivka, I am Italian, mother of two girls of 7 and almost 9, born Jewish and half way religious, new in kabbalah and in desperate need to get answers in order to understand reality and to connect to the Creator and the whole creation.
My life has been quite taugh so far, but despite that I have always felt very positive about the future, and on the threshold of something amazing.
So now I am all ready to learn and connect and live. And very happy to be here with you all, instructors and students 🙂