Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,117 through 4,122 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seraphim
      Participant

Shalom!

My name is Seraphim and I am a Wisdom teacher at The Rose of Zion Wisdom School in Sacramento, CA., the City of Trees.

What I hope to get from this study is to somehow help my family and me survive the terrible tribulations that are about to descend upon the is planet, as predicted by Rav Laitman, due to the increase in global egoism. I just want to live in a spiritual world where love and mutual aid are the basis for our pleasure, rather than the tawdry little lusts of the ego and the will to receive for the sake of receiving for myself.

Christy Nicole
      Participant

Greetings all – I’m a seeker and have been for some time now. I see Kabbalah continue to appear in my world, so I see it is time to study and learn more in depth, why are we here 🙂

Saji John
      Participant

Shalom, everyone..
      I’m Saji Kandathil. I’m from Canada. It’s an honor to be with you all, to do such a fantastic study. I’m extremely glad to be here. It was my deepest and strongest desire to know more and more about our Creator and to grow more to stay closer to Him. I hope this journey would be one of the great steps in that journey. Be blessed, dear brothers and sisters.. Take care. Thank you.

Rod
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Rodrigo. I have studied ancient wisdom and I am excited to learn more about The Kabbalah and have a better understanding of the natural forces which rule our realm. Cheers

james
      Participant

Hi.im james hermes from Kenya,nairobi.a few years back i experienced so much pain in my life and i guess ever since i became thirsty for spiritual knowledge.i can say i was awakened by the pain,which led me here.

Soonaviyana
      Participant

Hello,This is viyana;I like to learn Kabbalah,I think that is necessary to learn…

Viewing 6 posts - 4,117 through 4,122 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.