Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 2 hours, 22 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 4,117 through 4,122 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 13, 2023 at 2:40 am EDT #317873 farshid 2HParticipantShalomI am very happy to learn the wisdom of Kabbalah April 13, 2023 at 2:36 am EDT #317872 farshid 2HParticipantHi guys, happy to be here to learn something really useful and helpful April 12, 2023 at 8:32 pm EDT #317850 Olivia MaldonadoParticipantI’m Olivia! I hope to gain an understanding of the basic principles of Kabbalah. April 12, 2023 at 7:06 pm EDT #317847 LucyParticipantHi, I’m LucyThrough my search for truth I have found myself here. I am willing to do the work of whatever steps I must take. Learning Kabbalah is my present step. April 12, 2023 at 10:29 am EDT #317819 AngelParticipantShalom!!My name is Angelique, I live in South Africa. I am 46 years old. Happily married but unfortunately no children. I would love to gain as much knowledge on the subject as possible. April 12, 2023 at 4:44 am EDT #317795 SPKabbalahParticipantHi guys, happy to be here to learn something really useful and helpful AuthorReplies< 1 … 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 4,117 through 4,122 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In