Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,129 through 4,134 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #317648
      Matheus Ferreira
      Participant

      Hi my name is Matheus
      Born in 1982 in Brazil
      migrated to Australia last decade

      I have a beautiful family and some dogs, I love the word of God.

      I´m studying Kabbalah because is fascinating.

      Hope you all have a good time learning together.

      Thanks adm. for this course.

       

    • #317631
      Hazem
      Participant

      Hey

    • #317629
      Bonifacio Arribas
      Participant

      Hi I’m Bon based in Australia.

      This is for my personal spiritual journey. Always open to new sources of wisdom, so long as that wisdom has the same goal through good and love – to that one source.

      Looking forward to learning with all of you.

      Sincerely,

      Bon

    • #317544
      Olivia
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Olivia. I live in a small beach town in North Carolina with limited places to study anything related to Judaism. I was drawn to this course in hopes of gaining greater spiritual insight into the meaning of life and our roles in it. I enjoy learning all things that help me grow spiritually & teach me how to be a good human.

    • #317540
      Khepera
      Participant

      Hello There

      I am Ana .I being a student for a while .I love the wisdom and all the teacher at the center .I just haven’t had the time to do the studies every day in the past .

    • #317536
      Sean Wild life
      Participant

      Shane

Viewing 6 posts - 4,129 through 4,134 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.