Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,183 through 4,188 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anth
      Participant

Hello!

I apologize if I’m introducing myself twice. I thought I’d done this but I’m not seeing my post so I’ll give it another shot!

My name is Anthony, I’m from California. I’m 34 years old, married and we have a dog. I’ve dabbled in the knowledge of Kabbalah but never engaged in any type of formal structure while studying. I’ve purchased and read books, watched some videos but never actually interacted like I’ve wanted to so I see this as a wonderful opportunity. I look forward to discovering the inner workings of not only myself but of the world as a whole. I feel that as I am approaching 35, it’s time to take a different approach to life. Up until this point, I feel like I have definitely had fun however I’m realizing that “fun” is basically life’s junk food. Drinking, clubs, bars, drama. All superficial and harmful. I’m looking to rise above this.

megan
      Participant

Hi.  I’m Maeganne from BC Canada.   I have been a spiritual seeker from the age of 12.   I am here because I have always been interested in Kabbalah but it seemed a secret.   Thank you Kabuconnect.  This is an amazing gift that I take with open arms.  Thank you

Mohammad Reza
      Participant

Greetings To All

I’m Mohammad from Iran.

I’m a Psychotherapist and Counselor.

Mohammad Reza
      Participant

Greetings To All

I’m Mohammad from Iran.

I’m a Psychotherapist and Counselor.

Carla
      Participant

Hi All!  My name is Carla. I am from the US, currently living in Phoenix, Arizona but moving to Hawaii soon. I have been a lifetime seeker of God and Spirituality. I rejected my Southern Baptist upbringing and sought connections in many different paths which have included varying levels of involvements in metaphysics and typically pagan type religions, as well as Jewish conversion and study in Israel, and an unexpected deep dive into Christianity stemming from an experience of God that forever changed my life.  The essence of the experience of God (I don’t know another way to describe it) was: We are All Connected. God is Love. We are Loved. We Love.  We are One…regardless of our actions or beliefs.  In a nutshell, that concept is simple but as humans we distort this reality by inserting control and limited perceptions into it…trying to make God like us, rather than realizing we are like God. (Btw- I use God because it is what I am personally comfortable with.). While my focus in the last couple of years has not been spiritually based, I feel it is time to return to the path and I am excited to understand life through the Kabbalah.

Hello, my name is Ricardo Guerrero and iam from El Salvador.

Currently iam in my 3 year of Psychology, already a graduate Pastor, seeking ancient knowledge about life, its origin and true meaning of it all. I been studying Jewish culture, customs and theology through LIMUD website, where israelis scholars such as Adolfo Roitman, Issi Wolff and others teach and share their valuable experience wiht many.

So iam eager to find my path to my inner self and discover Shalom, fullness and complement for others and me.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,183 through 4,188 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.